With simulation software both affordable and relatively easy to use, it is possible for any company to consider having an internal simulation competency in order to test an industrial organization, experiment the effect of future modifications or better understand how to enhance an existing system. For the very first simulation study, we still advise not to do everything alone.
Trained to industrial engineering techniques and with expertise resulting from years providing services in simulation, 1Point2 offers:
Industrial studies based on simulation, such as
- Project profitability, impact of a new product, industrial organization
- Labor and shift dimensioning, production capacity validation
- Schedule optimization, automated system estimation
- Stocks or manufacturing cycles reduction
- Security and smooth flow of persons in buildings
Model building associated with lasting competencies
- Engineers with expertise in simulation and adapted softwares/methodology
- Feasibility studies, assistance during your first project
- Custom blocks, specific interfaces, high-level animation, programming
- Replications and results analyses
Training in simulation techniques
Short introduction courses, professional training in software tools and methodology, teaching in schools and universities — for beginners or advanced users.
– What is simulation?
– Our training courses
Guidelines for a successful simulation study. A document worth reading! …